Monday 26 September 2011

Placing packages in the game

I'm using Windows 7.
Please follow the pictures and create
1. a Mods subfolder
2. place the resource.cfg in the Mods folder
resource.cfg (MediaFire)
3. create a Packages subfolder in Mods

4. create subfolders in the Packages folder  to make it easy to reference items.
As you can see I have a lot of subfolders under Carlos and I keep on adding more all the time. This makes it easier to find packages and to know exactly what you have in your game.
The resource.cfg allows you to add up to 5 deep sub-folders from the packages directory.

The Decor folder is sub-divided into 5 sub-folders and one of them is Umbrellas.
I made 3 sets of Restaurant umbrellas so therefore I have 3 sub-directories, each one for every set.

I'm not 100% sure but I think you need Ambitions or a later expansion pack for this to work. This setup definitely doesn't work with the Base game.

Enjoy
Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment